Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Stuff

February 6, 2011


They May want to Rethink This


As of the second set of Superbowl commercials, the message I'm getting so far is that Doritos people are either mean or weird.

Maybe they'll improve as the show goes on.


Party On

After the halftime show I was dying to compare notes with somebody. Went to Facebook and there were my friends, posting their opinions. It was sort of like being at a virtual Superbowl party.


Is it Too Late to Change My Mind?


In January 2009 I wrote that I wished the Superbowl organizers would get some younger acts for the Halftime Show. This year I thought the Black Eyed Peas had a nice spectacle, but (since I’m not familiar with their work) I was sort of expecting a melody; without one the show seemed REAALLLY long. I was actually nostalgic for Bruce.

I liked the techno style; I just wished there had been actual music involved.

No comments: