Saturday, November 29, 2014

Skin Care

November 14, 2014

Have noticed that my skin is getting that dry look that so many women who are trying to stay thin get. I used to speculate that it was either because they were stressed, or that eliminating fat in their diets by drinking skim milk and not eating butter could affect their skin.

The thing is, I don’t know if my skin is getting dry because I’m going easy on the dairy (temporarily) or because it’s a result of being sick.

I need some volunteers to let me know how eating full-fat dairy affects their skin. If I’m right, the dairy industry and the cosmetics industry can square off over whose product REALLY helps keep your skin moist. That oughta be good!

(Think of all the studies that could be funded by one side or the other. And if they pay the study participants, the effect on the economy could be tremendous!)




No comments: