Saturday, May 29, 2010

It’s a (Possible) Living

May 29, 2010

When I went away for a trip, it was rainy and cool most of the time I was visiting. At home they had sunny weather in the 80’s.

When I returned home, it became rainy and cool, while the place I had just left got the 80’s and sunshine.

I know, you’re saying it happens to everyone. BUT: Has anyone else thought of hiring out as a rainmaker? For years I’ve been joking about asking the State of Texas if they’d like to hire me, because I seem to bring the rain there.

And the way this spring has been going in Boise, maybe they’ll pay me to go away! Double-time!





July 10, 2010


July 10, 2010

I seriously have a bad effect on weather. Last night I decided it would be fun to sleep outdoors. It’s the middle of July, we’re in a hot, dry spell, no rain in the forecast…which means that it didn’t start raining until almost 2 a.m.

No comments: