Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Call Me When You Get It Right


May 7, 2012


I test-drove car for a school fundraiser. 

The car drove like a dream, but it was a little cramped; and since I’ve been driving a small car with bucket seats for years, I was hoping that somebody, somewhere had realized that those things stink: the leg position is bad, they cramp the hips and leg sockets, and do terrible things to the shoulders.
But no: even in 2012, they’re still making bucket seats.

The survey they passed out afterward didn’t ask anything about the car; just how you felt about the company, and would you buy from them, and could they contact you about your next purchase. (Circle the likelihood between 1 and 10.)

Just to make my position clear, I hand-wrote, “When you make a car without bucket seats, call me.”

No comments: