Tuesday, January 8, 2013

They Don't Even Sell Twinkies!



January 8, 2013



About two years ago I was tailgated by a white VW with the plate RUNRMOM. I wondered why, if she was going to be driving so obnoxiously, she wanted to have a vanity plate so that she’d be easy to identify. And I couldn’t believe it when I saw the place that she was in such a hurry to get to.



Today I saw RUNRMOM again, tailgating somebody else. But this time the roads were slick, and she really could have caused an accident if the person ahead of her had had to hit the brakes.


I wondered if she’d be going to the same place that she was in such a hurry to get to last time, and sure enough! There she went!



What I still can’t figure out is what’s so important about getting to the Bakery Thrift Store.


No comments: