Monday, March 31, 2014

In Defense of the Good Stuff

March 31, 2014

A reader wrote:

"You were right about milk. I saw this and could not resist sending it to you.  I've been drinking organic milk for a bit now, and now I can go to whole or 2% and not feel I'm doing something unhealthy. "

She included the following link:

http://www.thedailymeal.com/8-reasons-skim-milk-unhealthier-2-or-whole/31914

And on February 28, 2014 the Statesman ran an article from the Washington Post that cited two recent studies that concluded that "those who eat full-fat dairy products are less likely to become and remain obese than those who do not."

So eat up: Grab the butter and the whole milk and find out once again how good food can taste when you let it.

(See the post "I Love It When I'm Right (Until the next study comes along)" June 2, 2011.)

No comments: