Tuesday, October 10, 2017

TV Time, 2017

October 10, 2017

It’s time once again for my unsolicited and unsophisticated review of TV shows. I watched a few premiers and a couple of returning shows, and these were my impressions:

  
New:

Ghosted – I thought it would depend on vulgarity for its humor, but it’s really not too bad.

The Good Doctor – Could be worse.

The Orville – Same as “Ghosted”, and it’s actually dealt with a couple of deep themes. I actually like it.

Will and Grace – Meh

Young Sheldon – Meh

  
Returning:

Grey’s Anatomy – The season opener was the best one I’ve seen so far this fall. A+

Designated Survivor – Kept me awake, which is more than it did most of last season.

Major Crimes – Looking forward to the season opener on October 31. (Don’t let me down, folks!)



No comments: