Monday, January 14, 2019

Make a Fortune Working from Home



January 10, 2019

I know people who say,

“I talked the cable company into lowering my bill by…”

“I just kept scouting around until I found the best rate for a cruise.”

“I have a friend who’s up in the middle of the night, and she finds amazing airline deals.”

“You know how to get free airline miles? Call and cancel the card.”

I know that it won’t work for me. The cable company can tell from my voice that someone in the household is addicted to cable. I’m not fooling them; they are polite, but unyielding.

The same thing goes for being up at 2 a.m. finding great airline deals. Ain’t gonna happen.

One of my friends is good at 2 of the above-mentioned activities. She’s also bored a lot. I tell her, “I’ll give you a percentage if you’ll save me some money on my cable bill.” But she won’t do it.

Somebody, somewhere, should take on this gig. 


These are things that I would pay for:

  • Somebody to find me the best airline flights
  • Somebody to reduce the cable bill
  • Somebody to find me a great deal on a cruise
  • Somebody who knows about cars to help me get a good deal



So, Somebody: Contact me ASAP.


And advertise. There are lots of people just like me out there. You could make a fortune, just working from home.


No comments: