Monday, February 3, 2020

Adult Entertainment: Superbowl 2020



February 3, 2020


All my Superbowl posts in one entry. (To be updated as I come up with more.)


The Superbowl: Bringing exotic dancing right to your living room.


My first thought was, “Men sing at halftime. Women do sex routines.”

When Shakira really got into her routine, I said, “All they need are poles.” And by George, they brought them out!

Now that exotic dancers know it’s considered respectable work, maybe they can demand a raise.

This makes Janet Jackson’s wardrobe malfunction look tame.

Apparently you can do anything at the Superbowl show, as long as you don’t show a nipple.

Did any parents of young children cover their eyes?

What’s next: Male strippers at halftime?


I know that back in 2009 I wrote that I wished they had performers younger than Springsteen and The Rolling Stones; but now I’m sorry about that. At least their shows were about music, not sex.




No comments: