Sunday, August 8, 2021

Why I'm Not in Charge of the Universe (Part 2)

 August 8, 2021


I read an article today that said that even some organ transplant surgeries were being postponed in order to treat COVID patients. People who aren’t in imminent danger of dying may be bumped.


I’m assuming that an organ transplant isn’t elective surgery; so, no flipping way would I boot a patient on behalf of any adult who was sick because they refused to get a vaccination. They made their choice; now they can deal with it.


Another example of why it’s a good thing I’m not in charge of the universe.




2 comments:

Susan said...

I this post demonstrates why you SHOULD be in charge.
May I quote you in a Letter to the Editor? Do you send it in?

Peg said...

You may quote me, or you can just send it in as your own.