Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Maybe It IS Political

August 9, 2021


We keep hearing that GOP lawmakers are trying to stop mask mandates and aren’t pushing vaccinations because they’re pandering to their base. That raises the question:


Have no Republicans died of COVID?


If they have, are their families writing angry letters to their representatives, demanding that they stop spreading misinformation and blocking health measures that would slow the spread of the disease?


If Republicans are writing letters and being ignored by their representatives, I’d like to know that. If they’re not writing letters, I’d like to know why not.



Maybe the virus IS political, and only targets Democrats and Independents.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Hear! Hear!
I'd to quote this to the anonymous Comments section of my local newspaper.

Peg said...

Have at it. I sent it to my paper.