Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Making Spirits Bright



March 23, 2020


When I got in the car this morning, I was startled to hear the radio playing, “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch.” I didn’t know if the DJ’s had a grudge against somebody, or what.

It turns out that the station is playing Christmas music during the lockdown. This way, they say, you can enjoy the music while relaxing at home without having to go shopping or prep for Christmas.

Funnily enough, I heard a song I like, that I hadn’t heard during the entire Christmas season. So that made me happy.

I understand that a lot of people are hanging Christmas lights, too, to cheer themselves up. I don’t know if that’s around here, or elsewhere, as I haven’t seen any. But it’s nice to know that people are making an effort.


No comments: